Summer running report...

After a big start to the summer with Grandma's Marathon in June and running the Red, White and Boom Half Marathon in July I've taken a month off of heavy running.  Now that I've had time to recover training for the Twin Cities Marathon has started up and I'm really excited to run it again this October.  For me this race will mark the end of outdoor race season (officially anyways) and the 12 day mark from when I finally get hitched to the love of my life.  It's been a busy summer and going to be any even busier fall.  Happy running!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Bronson is an active young professional (I think that's the appropriate term) living in the Twin Cities. In his spare time he enjoys running (weather permitting...it is MN after all), snowboarding (again weather permitting), cycling (indoors and out) and partaking in life's simple pleasures.